Airport Cargo Agent
Benjamin F. Reyes
1109 Garden Isle Drive
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Phone : 972-313-9259
Summary of Experience :
Experienced in performing electrical CAD design for a wide variety of engineering and construction projects. Capable of designing, maintain, and improve electrical equipment and systems. Knowledge of computer aided design (AutoCAD software/Revit Architecture Software), computer-assisted engineering and design software. Microstation software. Skilled to perform lighting, power distribution, and energy code calculations. Construction administration/ As-built /inspect the projects to ensure that it is conformance with the design and equipment specifications and with compliance with the operational safety and National Electrical Code standards, Can prepare accurate and timely submittal of punch list logs for construction projects based on the drawings and specifications. knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Work Experience :
Electrical Engineering / EIT
Jacobs Engineering Group
April 2016 to June 2016
- Assist in design and perform calculations for lighting systems and associated controls
- Prepare load analysis for different stages of design
- Prepare drawings detailing the system designed
- Prepare basis of design report for the project
- Prepare and document Energy compliance calculations and forms
- Select equipment and fixtures for use in the building
- Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines and architects
- Experience in Microstation, Revit and AutoCADD
Electrical Engineering Technician II/ (I/E ) Electrical Designer
WILLBROS Engineers, LLC
June 2013 to November 2015
- Assist in facility engineering design, draw/modify diagrams, pickup redlines and document preparation and as-built/construction administration. Provide drafting support to facilities personnel to create and update CAD drawings of facilities and other related components.
- Developing and manage complete detailed design packages and documentation including power distribution installation plans area classification and single line diagrams.
- Reviews markup drawings, standard details, codes and standards, field data and information provided by project personnel for developing drawings which show details of project. Complete drawing sets as prepared for a specific item or project which will be used for construction.
- Coordinates and directs design activities with Engineer in other disciplines.
- Reviews drawings, standard details, codes and standards, field data and information gather by as built for developing drawings which show details of project features.
- Complete drawing sets are prepared for a specific item or project feature which will be used for construction.
- Revises drawings as needed to correct details and reflect actual versus planned project feature locations and dimensions.
Electrical Designer/CAD Tech
October 2008 to December 2012
- Assist in design from iniatiation through successful completion and Coordinated power equipment design, layout plan creation, performed engineering calculations,
- Assist in electrical design of lighting, power distribution, fire alarm systems and construction administration.
- Coordinate projects with other engineers/architect, and provide services to meet client tight budget and deadlines. Preparing complete, accurate and timely submittal and punch list logs for construction projects based on the project drawings and specifications. Prepare, respond to, and process RFI’s,
- Coordinate with engineers, technicians, and other team members from multiple disciplines to prepare deliverables on a timely basis, perform calculations for lighting, power, cable selections, short circuit analysis, voltage drop calculation for GSA, US Army Corps of Engineers, Red River Army Depot, City Of Houston, TCU Dormitories & AZ/Blythe CA Border Patrol. Assist the senior staff with technical tasks and on the day to day operation of the projects,
Jacob Engineering Group.
December 2007 to October 2008
- Responsible for designing and drafting the lighting and power distribution for a variety of construction projects with the emphasis in warehouse distribution design and restores design.
- Developed and maintained design prototypes for over 100 Starbucks, Gap outlets, CVS, Walgreen, Banana Republic and Kool dental Smile projects and site adopted proto-typical electrical design to each tenants finish out space located in shopping centers and standalone buildings.
- Coordinate projects with other discipline leaders/project managers/engineers/architect.
Electrical CAD Designer
Floresca Associates Inc.
July 2001 to December 2007
- Responsible for designing and drafting the lighting and power distribution of the construction projects, design, draw/modify diagrams, pickup redlines and document preparation and as-built future projects.
- Construction Administration of the projects for commercial buildings, revisions, renovations and modifications of DISD school bond program.
- Developed and maintained electrical design prototypes for all the Hotel/Motel of Holiday Inn projects.
- Prepare a complete, accurate submittal and punch list logs for construction project based on project drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate projects with other discipline leaders/project managers/engineers/architect, and provide services to meet client tight budget and deadlines.
Degree in Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Far Eastern University, Manila, Philippines; 1983
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skills, good mathematical aptitude for basic algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
- Able to identify problems and seek solutions from more experienced engineers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible or extended hours, plan and layout drawings without supervision.
- Knowledge of applicable software used in my discipline. Understands construction techniques, material properties and engineering principles
- Knowledge of the other discipline requirements, project initiation, execution and closeout requirements
- Leadership skills to supervise and assist others in learning process, ability to travel as dictated by job requirements and able to work under pressure.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions for extended periods.