917 W Northgate Dr. Irving, TX 75062
Phone: 214-784-5747 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills & Abilities
• 14+ years of experience in Customer Service; exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual in English and French.
• Extremely organized, flexible, creative, energetic and eager to learn; work with the highest standard of integrity as a team member, individual and/or leader.
• Outstanding time management and conflict resolution abilities; strategically resolves problems for optimal productivity, improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Computer proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Certified CPR C and AED; emergency life-saving techniques.
Air Transat Toronto, Ont. May 2010-January 2016
-Maintained safety and security regulations in-flight
-Assisted passengers during emergency & medical situations
-Offered exceptional customer service
DGS Events Toronto, Ont. April 2015-January 2016
-Coordinated client requirements on-site
-Managed and supervised food and beverage team, wait staff, bar tenders and venue regulations at exclusive parties, events, product launches and conferences
Gilley's Kincardine, Ont. October 2013-May 2014
-Responsible for opening and closing procedures
-Worked private events
Air Canada Toronto, Ont. June 2006-August 2008
Flight Attendant Part Time College Employment
Honors Bachelor of Arts, French Translation and Linguistics June 2010
University of Toronto
Children's Wish Foundation Flight to the North Pole 2014 & 2015
Big Brothers Big Sisters 2011-Present
Right To Play (Vancouver Olympics) 2010
Canadian Blood Services Donor 2009-2016