ADRIANNE L HEADEN
2934 W. Royal Lane, 1135 Irving, TX 75063/ (H) (972)876-2620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
I have highly accurate and error-free work experience. I am a highly organized and skilled writer who is accustomed to producing on short deadlines as well as a self-starter. I also have experience collaborating with a close-knit team. I am especially familiar with working with difficult issues. I am a hard working team player with ideas that will assist any department.
- · Proofreading Highly observant Power Point
- · PowerPoint proficiency Quick turnaround Excel
- · Familiarity with Final Draft 9 Microsoft Word Final Draft 9
- · Research Detail oriented
- · Blogging Typing 55 WPM
- · Presentations Employee training
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST
Pharmacy Customer Care Specialist
HUMANA HEALTH CARE-Irving, TX 04/2016 to Current
- · Ensuring the medications are processing or in transit for delivery.
- · Assist pharmacy members with ordering medication.
- · Ensuring that members receive medications in a timely manner.
- · Maneuvering between CCP, Argus and RX Lookup.
- · Assisting members with explanation of Part D plan.
Customer Care Specialist 12/2015 to 04/2016
HUMANA HEALTH CARE- Irving, TX
- · Assist Medicare patients with new health plans.
- · Outgoing/Incoming calls from members with health plans.
- · Maneuvering between CCP, Dimension and Part B programs to ensure that member receives proper calling experience.
Fulfillment Associate 10/2014 to 11/2015
AMAZON- Avenel, NJ
- · Assist online orders from customers in daily ordering of fresh pantry food and supplies.
- · Ensure orders are processed and delivered on a timely manner.
- · Used equipment Fork Lift, Kava Systems to ensure products are place in a secure place.
Para-Professional 01/2012 to 09/2014
NEWARK BOARD OF EDUCATION- Newark, NJ
- · Assist two eleven grade special needs students in their daily classroom activities.
- · Ensuring that students understand daily class assignments and assisting them in completing them.
- · Managed research projects.
- · Problem solving, conflict resolution.
Customer Service Specialist 08/2009 to 12/2011
HOUSTON CITY TEMP SERVICES- Houston, TX
- · Incoming/outgoing medical call center-assist Smith Oil Drilling, Mustang Oil, Stallion Oil and Wood Oil Drilling’s employees with healthcare benefits before deadlines.
- · Incoming/outgoing calls to ensure that each employee gets the best customer service along with educating them with suitable plans.
- · Excellent oral/written communication skills.
Media/Promotion Specialist/Writer 05/2006 to 07/2009
BMG CASTING- New York, NY
- · Film, Live broadcasting, events and multi-tasking special events along with fast pace office procedures.
- · To create drama and comedy television series, create drama and comedy scripts to go with ideas.
- · Manage seven writing projects with strict deadlines.
- · Oversaw production of scripts from concept creation to launch.
- · Proofread 20-word documents with 100% accuracy.
- · Manage writers, freelancers, designers, media specialists, production staff and actors.
- · Update digital media.
- · Wrote and edited long and short form copy for blogs, websites, social media, presentations, and training.
- · Arranged roundtable reviews of manuscripts.
- · Communicated strategies and concepts. Conflict resolution
- · Prioritized workflow and manage schedules to deliver completed projects under
- · PC applications, Microsoft, Power Point, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Customer Service Specialist 02/2004 to 04/2006
FRANKLIN GROUP- Somerville, NJ
- · Assisting seniors in selecting proper healthcare plans (Medicare Part D)
- · Placing seniors in programs of healthcare that will give them ingoing health assistant.
Bachelor of Arts: Media and Communication- Currently Finishing Online
Fairleigh Dickinson University- Teaneck, NJ
- Recipient of Dean’s List 3.3 or higher, coursework included Journalism, Business and Media communication.