Seeking a Junior Graphic Design position that will allow me to utilize my strong creative background in Graphic Arts, Web, Video, and Marketing.
North Lake College-Full Time StudentMay 2014 – Current
· Related Coursework: Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Publishing, Marketing, 2D Design, Drawing, 3D Modeling and Rendering, Visual Design for New Media and Animation
· Capstone Project: Created a five page magazine layout using the principles of design
· Capstone Project: Created and published a 40 page typography book showcasing Fredericks Sommer’s The Poetic Logic of Art and Aesthetics
· Capstone Project: Designed brochures and an identity branding series for over 15 companies
Blue Lynx Media-Finance Chargeback SpecialistJune 2010 – September 2013
Received quarterly accolades for 100% accuracy on chargeback adjustments
Created marketing and finance proposals based on advertisers needs and success goals
Created and implemented SOP/Training documents for the Customer Service Department
Managed all Chicago Tribune Chargeback disputes and reduced adjustment turnaround times by 100% with a 100% accuracy rate
Super Media-Website Account ManagerJune 2003 – November 2009
Creatively designed banner display ads, including sponsored links and sites for retail industries and proverbial businesses around the DFW Metro Plex.
Retail ad banner ranked top .com seller with ROI estimated annual revenue of 217% based on Pay Per Performance
Performed premium optimizations for directory and search-based online advertising
Hospitality Finance and Sales-Project ManagerApril 2000 – May 2003
· Reviewed and developed interior design and architectural concepts for projects relative to client program, budget, and other criteria
Prepared proposal requests, contracts, and administered contractor/consultant bidding and negotiation for Red Rock Casino and Circus Circus Hotel renovation
Developed design intent for projects with various internal disciplines including, architecture, interiors, construction group project management services, procurement, FF&E suppliers, and outside consultants to ensure projects conform to brand standards and budgets.
North Lake College
Texas Southern University
Member of National Honor Society
A.A.S. Computer Graphics
Multimedia skills: Graphic Design, Web Site Development, 3D Animation, Blogging, Social Media Management and creation
Programming languages: HTML and CSS
Software: (Both PC and PLATFORMS) Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, MS Access, MS WebMatrix, MS Word, MS Excel, Google Docs, MAYA
When selling, do not put your home address in your ad.
To avoid scams, buy and sell with people you can meet locally, in person.
When meeting with someone you don't know, meet in a public place. If that's not possible, have a buddy with you. Also, carry a cell phone; if you feel unsafe, you can call a trusted friend, and stay on the line.
Never give out financial or private information like account numbers, PayPal login, or social security number.
If an offer sounds too good to be true, it is. Walk away!